Yesterday was amazing the sun was out and it was great to go for a long walk and just be outdoors.
Everything felt good yesterday, no headaches, energy dips or major cravings. I would be interested to find out from those who have tried or are on the LCHF how long it took them to be fat adapted and without any side effects such as those mentioned. Feel free to share your experience on LCHF and whether you think it's right for you long term.
- Breakfast: 3 egg omelet, cherry tomatoes, bacon, mushrooms and cooked in butter
- Lunch: Sardines, spinach, cheese, field mushroom
- Snack: yoghurt, sunflower seeds, coconut flakes, ground flax seeds
- Dinner: Potato crusted veggie pie (stay tuned for the recipe)
- Snack: yoghurt and melted chocolate
- Beverages: water x1L, green tea x1 cups, rooibos tea x1, camomile tea x1
Yours in health