Today I focussed on increasing my protein with more eggs and mackrel. However despite this, It was absolutely freezing today so I was still hungry, which is fairly typical for me when it's cold, which might be attributed by low body fat.
I actually weighed myself today and low and behold I lost about 1kg. Now I did say in the beginning of this road test my aim was not to lose weight, but secretly i had gained a few kilos post wedding celebrations, so I am not complaining about the 1kg loss!! I am now back to my typical weight which is great and it took about 2 weeks on this protocol to achieve this. This result is what I would expect given I am not someone who needs to shed high volumes of weight.
If you've experienced weight loss on the LCHF I would love to hear about your experience and what kind of results you achieved. Please add your comments below.
- Breakfast: 2 poached eggs, kale, mushrooms
- Snack: slice of almond & coconut bread with natural peanut butter
- Lunch: Mackrel, kale, red cap, sprouts, avocado salad
- Snack: handful of almonds
- Dinner: tempeh curry, with coconut creme, broccoli, kale, fresh ginger, garlic, spices topped with a boiled egg
- Snack: Homemade almond & coconut bread
- Beverages: Water x1L, Green tea x4 cups, rooibos tea x1, dandelion tea x1
Still loving my almond and coconut bread .. found it tastes amazing with natural peanut butter
Yours in health